Charity Golf Day - Supporting Prostate Cancer Research
Join us for an exclusive day on the private Heritage Golf & Country Club Course, with all proceeds going to support Prostate Cancer Research, Awareness and Support. Proceeds from this event will be donated to the Prostate Cancer Research Group at the Biomedicine Discovery Institute, Monash University, to fund world leading, innovative research and to support men and their families.
The venue will be the prestigious Heritage Golf & Country Club on Friday 22 March 2024, with a shotgun start at 8:00 am. The St John’s course is an American parkland style course with wide generous fairways and subtle greens to test even the most serious golfer. Originally designed by Jack Nicklaus, the course wraps around the spectacular Heritage entrance and extends 6670 metres to the banks of the Yarra river. St John’s specially designed bunkers artfully guide players through the immaculately groomed greens. Strategically placed slopes, mounds and traps make every hole a quest of its own.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Light Breakfast
- Tea and coffee
- Two-Course Lunch
- Drinks at Bar Prices
- 18 hole 4-person Ambrose
- On course competitions such as nearest the pins and longest drive
- Hole – in – one $10,000 prize
- Trophies & Prizes
- All players will be in golf carts.
- On the day you will have access to practice putting, chipping greens, and driving range
- A refreshment cart will circulate the golf course for players to purchase refreshments at own cost
- Hire Equipment at own cost.
- Hire sets (Premium) $65.00 per set.
- $160 per person
- Registration forms can be found here
- Sponsorship opportunities can be found here
Soula (Ganiatsas) Drummond
Mobile: 0409 137 477